Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Take Me Home Tonight

Well I can now officially say that we have completed our first goal on our list. We are moving back into our house!
As some of you know, we rented our place out last year due to Pete's band, Ivan & Alyosha, being on the road so much. I was traveling with him for a couple months and it just didn't make sense for our place to stay empty (and for us to pay to live there) while we were touring the country so we rented it out to some of our friends. We weren't sure when we would be moving back in but after a couple months of talking it over everything came together and the timing couldn't be more perfect. I am so excited that I can say to Pete, take me home tonight and it won't be to my parents' house!
However, this does mean that my store opening will be postponed just a bit. Just about everything is ready but for the next few days I will be concentrating on unpacking boxes and setting up our home (yay for having room for all our stuff again!!) rather then getting everything set up online. It will be soon though friends, very soon!


Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment