Saturday, May 28, 2011

Riverside

View of Riverside from my walk up Mt. Rubidoux

Hello all!
I have been enjoying a wonderful few day break from the RV. I am currently in Riverside, California with my brother and sister-in-law. They are two of my favorite people in the world and it has been great hanging out with them and also having some quiet time. Being surrounded by seven other people all the time in the RV can be a little overwhelming. I am somewhat of an introvert, okay maybe a little more than somewhat, so alone time is kind of essential for me to keep my sanity. By the end of the three weeks of touring, I was on the brink of losing my mind so this break came at the perfect time! 
The guys are currently in Los Angeles working on their first full length album. I will be back with the band for the next two weeks spending my days in Coronado while they are recording in San Diego. I am looking forward to laying on the dock and working on keeping my skin tan free. SPH 70 is my best friend!
Before we head to Coronado, Katelyn and I, along with a few other ladies will be spending our Memorial Day weekend in Newport Beach for a bachelorette party. Basically I am on a long time vacation since quitting my job. I will be soaking up every carefree sunny moment I have before we get cozied up again in the RV very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment