Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time To Pretend

Before leaving for the tour I had decided that I would blog every single day! Well this is now day four of the tour and my first time blogging. I have plenty of time to pretend to blog but it is a little more difficult to actually do it. We don't have internet in the RV (except on my phone but that is far too difficult to make a whole blog post and upload pictures on the little screen, maybe one of these days I will try though) and out of the three venues we have been to so far, two of them have had wifi. Soon we will be stationed in Los Angeles and San Diego for more than the usual one day stop so hopefully my blogging will increase during those few weeks. In the meantime, please bear with me and stay tuned. Even though I haven't had much time to blog, I had been working on some projects and life in general has had some pretty big changes so there is much to share! Well Brandi Carlile just finished her set for the night which means the guys need to chat it up with fans at the merch table and get everything loaded out. Tomorrow night the guys play at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney. It should be a fun show!!

Brandi Carlile at the Uptown Theatre in Napa, California


No comments:

Post a Comment